Kamis, 18 April 2013

What She's Up To



Hi! This time round I’ll tell you what I’ve been doing lately.

Now, I’m facing the second semester of my second year in High School. During this second semester, I’m super duper busy with homeworks from all kind of subjects. Including this blog, ya, this blog is also my homework. I think, one of the hardest homework is a homework which is called ‘karya tulis’. This second semester is more complicated than the first. Other than that, I also have to make a short movie and a clip video. Those homeworks aren’t something that can be done in just a single day. I wish I can make it before the deadline. I’m sure next year will be the busiest time in my life.

Eventhough I’m facing a hard time because of homeworks, in other way, I’m happy because of my friends. Sometimes, there is the time when it’s hard to take just one step heading to school. But then, these kind of thoughts come up “ Aaa, I should go to school. I should see ‘that person’ today. My friends are waiting to have fun and laugh with me. “. Those kind of thoughts can cheer me up and take me out of laziness.

Just for your information, one day on April, there was someone who hurt me by words. That person made my heart explode. That person shouldn’t have said those words in front of those people. At that time, my heart was like “ Who are you, saying such a cruel words? How much you know me? People can change everyday. “,  but I was able to hold it in and I just smiled. I think, I can’t forget it until I die. But, you know what? On the same day, after those terrilble memory, I had a good time with someone. Even if it was just for a couple hours, it was incredible.

Lately, I also show my interest for something called ‘K-Pop’. I think, nowdays, tons of people are having ‘K-Pop’ fever, including myself. I find it’s fun and because of that, I have learned new things, such as the language, the dances, the songs, the country, and the people there.

That’s all what I’ve been doing so far.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar